The protection and security of personal data is a top priority for us. Therefore we strictly adhere to the rules of the German Federal Data Protection Act (German acronym: BDSG) and the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The following text will inform you as to what kind of data is collected and the purpose for which it is collected:
The data controller in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
BT Bautechnik Impex GmbH
Oberbernbacher Weg 24
The contact details of our Data Protection Officer are as follows:
Data transmission /data logging
In the event that you use our website merely for informational purposes, i.e. if you choose not to register or otherwise provide us with information, we will collect only that data that your browser transfers to our “server logfiles”. When you visit our website, we may collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us in order for you to view the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you arrived at the site
- Browser used
- Operating system
- IP address (in anonymised form, if applicable)
The processing will be carried out in accordance with Article 6(1f) GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data is not otherwise disclosed or used. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the server logfiles, should concrete evidence point to illegal use. The collection of data is absolutely necessary for the purposes of website provision, as is the storage of the data in logfiles for the operation of the webpage. There is therefore no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
The legal basis for temporary storage of data and logfiles is Article 6(1f) GDPR.
1.Use of personal data
Personal data will only be collected or processed if you provide this information voluntarily, for example within the scope of a query. Insofar as there are no required reasons in connection with a business transaction, you may revoke prior consent to the storage of your personal data at any time in writing (e.g. by email), with immediate effect. Your data will not be passed on to third parties unless you have consented to the transfer, or unless disclosure is required by law.
2. Information regarding, modification of and deletion of your data
In accordance with applicable law, you may ask us in writing at any time as to whether and which data we have stored about you. You will receive corresponding notification as soon as possible. See also Point 8 of the privacy statement.
3. Security of your data
The personal data you provide us with will be secured by use of all technical and organisational security measures, such that it is inaccessible to unauthorised third parties. Where very sensitive data or information is sent, it is advisable to use postal methods, as complete data security cannot be guaranteed when using email.
For reasons of security and in order to protect the transmission of confidential content, this website uses SSL encryption. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the address line of the browser starting “https://” instead of “http://”, and by the padlock icon in your browser bar.
If the SSL encryption is enabled, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
In order to make your visit to our website more attractive, and to allow the use of certain functions, we use “cookies” on various webpages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies used by us are deleted at the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (“session cookies”). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our partner companies (“third-party cookies”), to recognise your browser when you next visit the website (“persistent cookies”). When cookies are placed, they collect and process certain user information, such as browser and location data, as well as IP addresses, in an individual scope. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified time, which may differ depending on the cookie.
If one of our implemented cookies also processes personal data, this is carried out pursuant to Article 6(1f) GDPR in order to safeguard our legitimate interests with respect to the best possible functionality of the website, and to ensure that your visit to the website is customer-friendly and effective.
Under certain circumstances, we work together with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies (third-party cookies) are also stored on your hard drive in this case during your visit to our website. Insofar as we work together with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be individually and separately notified of the use of such cookies and of the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
These can be found for the respective browsers under the following links:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=de&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=de_DE
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
Please note that in the case of non-acceptance of cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
5. Google web fonts
This website uses “web fonts” to ensure its uniform representation. These are provided by Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). When you retrieve a webpage, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache, in order to correctly display texts and fonts.
For this purpose, the browser you are using needs to connect to the Google servers. In this way, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google web fonts occurs in the interest of the uniform and attractive presentation of our online offering. This is a legitimate interest within the sense of Article 6(1f) GDPR. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font from your computer will be used.
Google LLC, headquartered in the US, is certified for the US-European data protection convention “Privacy Shield”, which warrants compliance with the applicable data protection in the EU.
6. Changes to this privacy statement
We will update these guidelines from time to time, for the protection of your personal data. You should view these guidelines occasionally, in order to keep informed about how we protect your data and how we continuously improve the content of our website. If we make any significant changes in the collection, use and/or disclosure of the personal data provided by you to us, we will make you aware of this by giving clear and prominent notice on the website. In using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms of these guidelines for the protection of personal data.
7. Rights of the data subject
You have the following rights:
- in accordance with Article 7(3) GDPR, to revoke any consent you give us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue in the future with the data processing on which this consent was based and
- in accordance with Article 15 GDPR, to demand information concerning your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may demand information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your information has been (or will be) disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of the right to complain, the origin of the data (where the data has not been collected by us), and about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if necessary, meaningful information about the details of such a process
- in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of your personal data (stored by us) which is incorrect, or the completion of your stored personal data stored by us
- in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required in order to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims
- in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful (although you object to its deletion and we no longer need the data), where you however require the data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you – in accordance with Article 21 GDPR – have submitted an objection to the processing
in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to demand its transfer to another to data controller
- in accordance with Article 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, you can apply to the supervisory authority of your usual residence or workplace or that of our company.